Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Richa Fake

Richa Chadda injured during shooting - Relations Conundrums ...

Some days ago, Vidya Balan was also injured on the sets of Kahaani, though the extent of her damage was nothing compared to Richa Chadda. Posted by ... Udita Goswami's fake picture on the Internet. After having ...Read More...

Fake arms deal case : Bangaru Laxman sentenced to four years' jail ...

A Delhi court Saturday awarded four years' rigorous imprisonment to former Bharitya Janata Party (BJP) president Bangaru Laxman in a fake arms deal case of the charge of accepting money, to facilitate government contracts ...Read More...

M.P: Former Miss Tanzania throws a great Re-Union Party!

And then...all the way from India...amazing flexibility! And there after,our DJ (with FAKE beats ear piece)..started music for the runway show. Former Miss Tanzania,Richa Adhia started the show...looking amazing. The show involved random ...Read More...

Hobby And More: Interview with Brendan Brazier- Best Selling ...

great interview, richa! i want that book!! and the kabocha squash recipe looks delicious. it is totally something i would make for myself, and may do so tonight! ... I need to start cutting the fake meat out of my diet for sure haha.Read More...

Something By Someone: Became you...

Surrounding me with smiles fake. I sit here. Amidst these relations at stake. With these glasses colorless. Blinding me with colors. I sit here the way you would. To be away from you. I became you! Posted by Richa Sharma at ...Read More...

Popular Posts